Jumat, Agustus 21, 2009

Ronaldo should finalize his Skill



Cristiano Ronaldo came to the Santiago Bernabeu after Real Madrid to deplete Bag € 94 million.
Despite have a variety of individual awards, a former full-Real Madrid star Fernando Redondo said that Portugal must improve some things.

"He with the most talent, but I have to finalize beropini Ronaldo game," said Ole Redondo on. "Sometimes Ronaldo to play in some areas that are not necessary, he should concentrate on particular regions."

The former Argentina national team players who take the Barcelona as a team that should be defeated then praise Lionel Messi, and he said that kompatriotnya can still blossom into a better player now.

"I'm sure there are many that can be offered Messi, moreover we want to see it play in the World Cup. Messi for me is a surprising figure. Besides having good skill and high-speed, Messi was also a great decision. ... It is a difficult immovability to do, "he said screed.

Redondo also on the Juan Roman Riquelme who refused to play for Argentina at the bottom of the home with Diego Maradona said, "Of course I want to see it put on jersey Argentina. I'm glad to see [Juan Sebastian] Veron is in skuad and I hope so also with Riquelme, but I respect the decision. "

0 komentar:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Energy Blog. Powered by Blogger